Enhancing teaching and learning
The CHEF Teacher Grant Program was established in 2007 to provide funding to encourage novel, innovative educational ventures within the Cape Henlopen School District. It provides an opportunity to be creative and think “outside the box” to introduce new projects to your classroom. Grants of $500 are awarded competitively for new classroom initiatives and approximately $50,000 in grants have been awarded since its inception.
- Applications accepted fall and spring, – click here for printable application
- Completed application must be authorized by the school principal before submission
- An award requires the submission of all receipts.
- A brief final report highlighting project implementation results and future plans must be submitted prior to the end of the school year.
- Any unused funds must be returned to CHEF
- Project totals exceeding $500 must list sources of supplemental funding
- Grant preference is given to new, innovative classroom projects
- The grant program is not intended to subsidize ongoing ventures from year to year
When applying for a grant, please note that special funding for specific areas of interest may be available.
Email: [email protected]